Welcome Weekend Presents: Spring Clubfest 2020
Sunday, February 2 from 1pm – 4pm in Barton Hall
The Welcome Weekend Committee is pleased to invite your undergraduate student organization to register for ClubFest Spring 2020! In its sixteenth year, ClubFest continues as a celebration and showcase of Cornell's amazing student groups, promoting the recruitment of new members.
To register for this opportunity, please secure a ticket at the CornellTickets website at http://www.CornellTickets . The site will open on Wednesday, November 20th at 10 am and remain open until all 320 slots are filled.
Before Registering for ClubFest Ticket:
1. Your organization must be registered on CampusGroups prior by the date of ClubFest.
2. You will be required to make an account (if you don’t already have one) to register.
3. Please coordinate with your officers, there is only one ticket per organization. If miscommunication in your organization leads to the accidental purchase of more than one ticket, the second ticket will not be refunded.
4. There is a $12 fee to help cover the cost of putting on the event. Credit card only.
5. There will be no refunds for cancellations.
6. You may register for more than one organization at the same time. Simply add the number of tickets to your cart equivalent to the number of organizations you’d like to register (1 ticket = 1 organization). You will need to fill out all the ticket information for each ticket purchased since they represent different organizations.
While Registering for ClubFest Ticket:
1. Indicate the general category to which your organization belongs to. A list will be provided.
2. Complete all the required information online.
3. You will receive your ClubFest ticket receipt, performance instructions (if your organization is interested in performing) and instructions on how to Check-In (from email@example.com) close to the ClubFest date to the email address you have provided.
4. If there is a special request, please make sure you include it in the space provided.
5. If your organization is interested in performing, please check off interested in performing. See the section below for further details.
6. Please remember to finish checking out after putting the registration ticket in your cart otherwise your spot will not be officially reserved.
7. If all spots are taken, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on a waitlist.
Performing at ClubFest Spring 2020:
1. If your organization is interested in performing, please check off interested in performing when registering for a ClubFest Ticket.
2. A limited number of acts will be selected by the Welcome Weekend Committee.
3. Sound and stage will be provided and managed by a professional company.
After Registering for ClubFest:
1. Make sure you have received a ClubFest ticket confirmation once you have brought your ticket.
2. Be on the look-out for ClubFest Check-In instructions prior to ClubFest from email@example.com.
3. Be mindful of the rules for ClubFest. See the section below for further details.
Rules for ClubFest:
1. NO motorized vehicles will be permitted in Barton Hall due to building policy.
2. NO sports demonstrations, dancing, drumming, juggling, or martial arts demonstrations in the aisle.
3. ONLY prepackaged food and beverages will be permitted.
4. NO electricity is provided in Barton Hall. Please do not bring extension cords.
5. If there is a violation of any of the following rules, your organization will be asked to leave, so please communicate with your organization officers and members participating in ClubFest accordingly.
We look forward to seeing you there! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Welcome Weekend activities are funded by undergraduate student activity fees.